FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT SPACING AND SANITIZING SAFETY, PLEASE CLICK HERE
IS THE MINIGOLF DIFFICULT?
- Yes. It is a challenge for all.
IS PRODIGY SUITABLE FOR MY YOUNG ONES?
- I created this room with my own childhood in mind. I am a nerd. I've been a nerd from a young age and this place would have been my dream when I was 13. I recommend that due to the difficult and very delicate nature of the minigolf course and obstacles as well as most of the video games being made pre 2001, that children under 13 normally wouldn't find this course or room as enjoyable as simpler, outdoor courses or modern arcades. This course has options, choices, ramps, gates, shortcuts and obstacles that may get frustrating for some... even some adults have issues. For safety reasons as well, we don't allow children under 13 in for admission. That being said, we do offer special mornings for all ages and families. Check out our events for the next one. Please email me if you have any questions. I understand this isn't ideal for many families, but due to many issues and recent damages to the course, I must implement this policy moving forward. There are great other local all ages options for entertainment such as Mill 180 Park in Easthampton, Family Fun Center in Hadley and The Quarters in Hadley.
MY CHILD IS 14. CAN HE/SHE ATTEND BY HIM/HERSELF?
- No. All children 13-15 must be accompanied by a PARTICIPATING adult; only 2 children per adult. This is for the safety of the children and the safety of the minigolf course.
CAN IS JUST PAY FOR MINIGOLF?
- Admission cost covers all games inside this room, so you can just play minigolf or play everything.
DO YOU OFFER FOOD OR DRINKS?
- Yes. There is an ample supply of water, seltzers, sodas, energy drinks and small prepared snacks. All items are $1-3 each.
DO YOU TAKE RESERVATIONS?
- We do not. This is a first come, first server style gameroom. Wait-times are usually not bad so you shouldn't have a problem playing a game.
I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A PRIVATE EVENT. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THIS?
- Please visit our RENTAL page and get in touch! Let's do this!
I HAVE A GREAT SUGGESTION FOR THE COURSE OR FOR A GAME! HOW DO I TELL SOMEONE?
- I am always open to new suggestions and to bring in more games, so please email me and let me know what you're interested in. I will do my best to bring in that game.
DO YOU LIST ONLINE ALL OF THE GAMES THAT YOU OFFER?
- Because of the ever growing and changing game availability, we do not list the games we have to offer, but feel free to email me at jeff[at]prodigyminigolf.com if you have a specific question.
IS THIS ROOM HANDICAP ACCESSABLE?
- Most definitely, yes! There is now a back entrance to Eastworks that has a ramp right to our door and 13 of the 18 holes are accessable for regular play from outside the fairways I also have 4 special long putters with adjustable, angled heads for use at a lower angle.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR VETERANS?
- Of course! Show ID and anybody who has served in the military will get a $2 discount off admission. Please have ID. Thank you for your service to this country. It's the least I could do.
WHAT IS THIS 'BUJAK?'
- Hi. My name is Jeff Bujak. I was a touring musician for 13 years and now I designed and run this gameroom. I created a brand called 'Bujak.' There is Bujak Live (my live musicial performances), Bujak Studio (my studio recordings), Bujak Design (my graphic design company) and Bujak Gaming (owns Prodigy and also releases board games). Check out www.jeffbujak.com for more info.
PRODIGY'S GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Prodigy welcomes all of our guests, including families. However, please know that we are primarily a teen/adult establishment. Guests must be 13 years of age in order to enter Prodigy except during special “All Ages” events. ‘Minors’ (ages 13-16) can enter with a ‘guardian’ (21+ years old) AND there should be one or more guardians for every 2 minors. Minors must remain with guardians at all times in the gameroom. Guardians are subject to admission charge.
Guests are expected to behave courteously. Overly loud, abrasive and derogatory/abusive language will not be tolerated. If any guest is making other guests uncomfortable or acting in a way that disturbs others’ gaming experiences, we reserve the right to eject that guest from the gameroom without refund. Prodigy reserves the right to eject without refund or refuse admission to anyone who appears to be intoxicated as determined by our management.